Welcome to the Valdosta State University Online Bookstore.
The last day for textbook returns for each summer session is:
| Summer I || ||May 16, 2013 |
| Summer II|| || June 12, 2013|
| Summer III|| || June 12, 2013|
| Summer IV|| || July 8, 2013|
Books purchased after the return date are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
| Please Note:|
- All orders are subject to inventory availability.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Orders are processed Chronologically based on the time the order was received in the system.
- Orders using FLEX as a method of payment cannot be processed until sufficient funds are available in the account listed on the order.
- Allow 1-2 business days from the date of submission for the order to be processed before shipping or pickup during non-rush periods.
- Allow 2-4 business days from the date of submission for the order to be processed before shipping or pickup during the start of a school term.
- Orders are processed during the Bookstore's normal hours of operation.
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Saturday: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- You will need to contact the bookstore if you wish to cancel part or all of the online order prior to it being processed.
- Be sure to have the order number available when contacting the Bookstore.
- Contact Jennifer Crane at firstname.lastname@example.org or 229-333-5459.
- Courses should be looked up by the campus where the course meets.
- KB is the Kings Bay Campus.
- VSU is the Main Campus.
- Courses should be looked up by the alphanumeric course code (ex: MATH 1111 AA)
- Courses that do not appear in the listing have no information.
Course list builder
If you would like to rent textbooks you can visit our affiliate website:
Books rented from this website will be shipped from and should be returned to our affiliate in Illinois.