Welcome to the Valdosta State University Online Bookstore.
The last day for spring 2013 textbook returns was Monday, January 14, 2013.
The last day for textbook returns for each summer session is:
| Summer I || ||May 16, 2013 |
| Summer II|| || June 12, 2013|
| Summer III|| || June 12, 2013|
| Summer IV|| || July 8, 2013|
Books purchased after the return date are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
| Please Note:|
- All orders are subject to inventory availability.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Orders are processed Chronologically based on the time the order was received in the system.
- Orders using FLEX as a method of payment cannot be processed until sufficient funds are available in the account listed on the order.
- Allow 1-2 business days from the date of submission for the order to be processed before shipping or pickup during non-rush periods.
- Allow 2-4 business days from the date of submission for the order to be processed before shipping or pickup during the start of a school term.
- Orders are processed during the Bookstore's normal hours of operation.
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Saturday: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- You will need to contact the bookstore if you wish to cancel part or all of the online order prior to it being processed.
- Be sure to have the order number available when contacting the Bookstore.
- Contact Jennifer Crane at email@example.com or 229-333-5459.
- Courses should be looked up by the campus where the course meets.
- KB is the Kings Bay Campus.
- VSU is the Main Campus.
- Courses should be looked up by the alphanumeric course code (ex: MATH 1111 AA)
- Courses that do not appear in the listing have no information.
Course list builder
If you would like to rent textbooks you can visit our affiliate website:
Books rented from this website will be shipped from and should be returned to our affiliate in Illinois.